Birth is a wild and magical ride. Doulas are available for everything from emotionally holding space, to physically holding you through contractions. As your birth doula I will advocate for your birth choices and support however your unique birth unfolds. Day or night, in person or by phone I will be your consistent 3rd party support to help you (and your partner) through pregnancy, birth and immediate postpartum.
- A consultation for you to determine if I’m the right fit.
- Informational & emotional support via email, phone and text throughout the pregnancy
- 1-2 prenatal visits to prepare for childbirth
- 1 60-minute prenatal massage
- On call support 24/7 from your 38th week of pregnancy until birth. Call/Text in the middle of the night or in the wee hours of the morning. If labor happens before 38 weeks, I will still make every effort to attend your birth. For situations when I am not available prior to week 38 a backup may be available
- In-person support at the onset of labor (or whenever you’re ready) through birth
- 1-2 postpartum visits in your home (or place of birth) Anytime between 24 hours and 2 weeks postpartum
- Photos at your birth
Cost: $900-$1400/Birth (paying on the higher end of the scale allows me to participate in low-cost/volunteer births for folks who can’t otherwise afford a doula)
*payment plans available